International Conference in Urban and Regional Planning Sponsors
March 7, 2018
Graduate School Delivery of Education Satisfaction Survey
December 1, 2017
Dear Students: The University of the Philippines is continually pursuing its commitment to improve the delivery of education and conduct of research and development of colleges and institutes that offer advanced degrees. In this regard, we would like to seek your participation in the survey the University is currently conducting. The information gathered would be the University’s guide towards refining its offered programs, recruitment of faculty and staff, and constructing of services and facilities. This will only take 5-10 minutes of your time and the information gathered will be held in strict confidence. We would highly appreciate if you could accomplish the survey by December 8, 2017. Here is the link to the survey questionnaire (in google form): Click here.
UNU-IAS Water and Urban Initiative Presents Final Research Findings: the Case of Metro Manila, Philippines.
November 12, 2017
- Application for Graduate Program
- Press Release sent to UNU-IAS
- SCOUT Program Now Open
- SCOUT Program Now Open
- SCURP produces 39 New EnPs in 2016; 2 Top-notchers
- SCURP Application Form is Uploaded!
- Second Issue of the Journal in Urban and Regional Planning (JURP)
- Mainstreaming Resilience Parameters in Megacities: From Concept to Implementation
- Dr. Asteya Santiago’s Lecture: The Ongoing Professional Transformation of the Filipino Environmental Planner
- UP SURP Honors Outstanding Alumni
- Period for Nomination of UP-SURP Outstanding Alumni Extended
- SCURP: A BASIC COURSE IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING SET IN NOVEMBER 2015
- Usec. Teodoro T. Encarnacion is SURP 2015 Commencement Speaker
- Admission Exam Results 1st Semester AY 2015-2016
- Search for Outstanding U.P. SURP Alumni
- ABC in Urban and Regional Planning, 2015
- SCURP 1st Run Closed / Announcement on next run
- Spatial Planning Students of the Technical University of Dortmund visit SURP
- 50th Anniversary Public Lecture Series
- Public Lecture Series: WHAT ARE THE CURRENT ISSUES IN URBAN RAIL PLANNING IN TOKYO?
- 2ND SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 ADMISSION EXAM RESULTS
- Founding Day Celebration - UP SURP@49: Reaching for Gold
- UP-SURP celebrating its 49th Anniversary: 22 October 2014
- UP-SURP Faculty Member Recognized as 2014 Most Outstanding Zambosurian for Academe
- Visiting Japanese Professor to lecture on Urban Freight Policy Measures in Tokyo
The SURP's twin Vision in the next decade shall be: SURP will be a globally competitive learning, research and training institution in the fields of urban, rural, and regional planning within an archipelagic and tropical environment comprised of landscapes and seascapes in a developing economy; and SURP will be a center of excellence for learning and research in the development of innovative theories, tools, and sustainable practices in urban, rural, and regional planning adapted to developing countries.
The SURP's Mission for the next three years (2012-2015) shall be to continue and further enhance its contribution to socioeconomic development and nation building: Improving the quality of education in the school and producing highly competent planners. Extending technical assistance to government, non-government organizations (NGOs), peoples' organizations (POs), the private sector, and other academic and research institutions on policy formulation and plan preparation for the development of localities, regions, and the nation. Disseminating new knowledge on urban and regional planning theories, tools, and practices through the School's publications and training programs. Protecting and advocating for the welfare of society -particularly the poor- and promoting social justice and equity in the formulation of development plans and programs.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK